Monday, September 19, 2016

I'm BBAAAACCKKKK!!!

Its been quite a while. 375 days to be exact! To say life has been crazy has been an understatement. My days are filled with a full time job, chasing a toddler, cooking meals and trying to keep a teeny tiny bit of organization in my household. It joyous, frustrating and definitely exhausting. In the midst of the chaos I decided that Facebook was taking up too much of my time. What is it about Facebook that sucks you and before you know it an hour has passed. It is best for my family and marriage if I just don't use it. That being said, this blog will hopefully be back up and running. I hope to post updates on Emery, pictures from family outings and just gab on the everyday life of a full time working mom!

-Momma A

No comments:

Post a Comment